A traditional, fun pantomime for all the family with a live orchestra performed by the long-standing, popular pantomime company.
Where are the shows?
Charlton Horethorne Village Hall
When are the shows?
- Thursday 17 January, 7.30pm
- Friday 18 January, 7.30pm
- Saturday 19 January, 2pm
- Saturday 19 January, 7.30pm
How much are tickets?
- Tickets on Thursday night are £6 adult, £2 child and £14 for a family
- All other shows are £7 per adult, £3 per child or £17 for a family
- 10% discount for groups of ten or more
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be reserved now by emailing email@example.com or calling 01963 220249
Tickets will be available after Christmas from the Village Shop in Charlton Horethorne.