What to expect from the day:
- Joyce Passmore talks about her amazing personal journey of home after spending 15 years in hospital
- Leonie Girling talks about the value of volunteering
- Peer support: learn about the value of peer-support by meeting people who have had the same experience
- Laughter yoga: it’s excellent for our wellbeing and lots of fun!
- Department of Work and Pensions discussion group on benefits, access work mental health support and activities
- Workshop on building confidence and communication skills
A light lunch, drinks and biscuits will be provided.
WATCH are running two wellbeing days on:
Monday 28 April, 10am-3pm, Monks Yard, Horton Cross, Nr Ilminster, TA19 9PY
Wednesday 5 June, 10am-3pm, Jubilee Hall, Church Street, Winsham, TA19 4HU
To find out more or book your place on one of the sessions phone Paula on 01460 261264, call Julie on 07506 238540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org