Two of our Customer Charter commitments mention repairs; emergency and non-urgent. But what is an emergency repair or a non-urgent repair?
We've listed a few examples below.
We will attend an emergency repair within 24 hours. This includes:
- Total loss of water, gas or electric
- Burst water main
- Severe storm damage
- Breaches of security
- Gas leak
- Major fault with electricity
- Blocked flue
- Blocked soil pipe or sole WC
- Failure of stair lift or passenger lift
- Fire damage
- Dangerous structures
My Yarlington is an easy-to-use booking system for non-urgent repairs. What does this include?
We have two sets of non-urgent repairs, those we will attend within 30 days and within 90 days.
30 calendar day repairs
- General plumbing
- General carpentry/joinery repairs
- Repairs to tiling or kitchen fittings
- Electrical faults
- Roof leaks
- Severe dampness
- Hot water loss
- General roofing repairs
- Faulty extractor fan
90 calendar day repairs
- Major repairs to walls, brickwork, slates, tiles, fences or paths
- Cleaning of gutters and down pipes
- Major plaster work
- Major roof and/or chimney works
Please note that these lists are just a few examples and do not include every repair that we carry out.