We’re recruiting a Chair for our Resident Scrutiny Group that will play an integral role in helping our customers make positive changes to our organisation.
The Resident Scrutiny Group gives our customers the chance to have their say and shape the way we work. The Resident Scrutiny Group regularly reviews the organisation’s performance, making sure we stick to our commitments, and recommends ways we can improve our services using our customers' voices.
Are you passionate about making sure customers are involved in the way that their services are run? Do you want to lead positive change and recommend ways that Radian can improve? Do you enjoy working with a range of people and inspiring them to be a part of making a difference? Then we could be looking for you.
Take a look at the full job description here.
What will you do as Chair?
- Develop and expand the group to attract a diverse range of members
- Lead and support all meetings, whether face to face or via digital methods
- Understand what is important to our customers and use this knowledge to help shape the delivery of our service offer
- Uphold the responsibilities of an involved customer e.g. respect confidentiality, facilitate openness and accountability
- Create and oversee action plans to influence change
Who are we looking for?
Suitable candidates will:
- Demonstrate our values to Be the Difference, Always Curious, Achieving Together, Own It openly, Embrace Possibility
- Have a drive for customer involvement
- Possess the desire to improve services for customers and communities
- Be an excellent communicator, keep discussions focused and ensure everyone has their say
- Be confident analysing, reviewing and summarising information
- Be an effective user of Microsoft office or be willing to learn these skills
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Be able to experience demonstrating leadership skills, teamwork and ability to influence change and continuous improvement
To apply, send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the above criteria to Charlotte.Payn@yhg.co.uk
To find out more or have an informal discussion about the role, please contact Charlotte Payn on 01935 404507.