At Abri, everyone’s voice is valued. We truly believe that people from all walks of life deserve equal opportunities which is why we’re creating a Youth Sustainability Panel. This panel will provide a platform for young people to share their experience, ambitions, and ideas to help shape the sustainability strategy at Abri. The panel will support us on our journey to reach net zero carbon as an organisation by 2050.
Fancy a challenge? See if you fit the bill… are you:
- Aged between 18-24?
- Want to tackle climate change?
- Passionate about finding innovative and impactful solutions that support green agendas?
- Want to influence our green agenda and make a real difference?
- Motivated to discuss the ‘bigger questions’?
- Inspired to share key learnings with friends, family, and the wider community?
- Active on social media?
Then you should apply to become a panel member. In return you’ll receive:
- A Sustainability welcome pack
- An option to do accredited carbon literacy training
- Support with building your professional portfolio;
- and we’ll even plant a tree on your behalf
If you want to make a difference or know someone who does, apply today. In no more than 350 words, tell us why you’re suitable for this role. Please send your submission in a word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word.