As well as a competitive salary, we offer paid holiday, pension contributions, and a fantastic reward scheme. You’ll also be on the road in one of our Abri vans, kitted out with our branded uniform.
On top of your salary, you’ll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard:
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
If you would like to find out more about our current vacancies or for details of how to apply for a job at Abri, click here.