get things right. And if that happens, we’ll listen, learn and take action to put things right. We provide a
simple, fair and consistent approach to all complaints and use the lessons learned to improve our services.
Here's how you can raise a complaint
There are several ways:
- Use the messaging or live webchat on the portal
- Log your complaint at www.abri.co.uk/complaints
- Email us at email@example.com
- Give us a call on 0300 330 9434
- Write to us at Abri, Collins House, Bishopstoke Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 6AD
- Speak to any of our colleagues
What will happen?
We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 24 working hours where the process and expected timescales will be
explained. We aim to resolve stage one complaints within ten working days. If you aren’t happy with the outcome of your complaint you can take it to stage two.
We aim to resolve stage two complaints within 20 working days. You can find Abri’s complaints policy on our website.
If you’re not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer your concerns to the Housing Ombudsman.
- 0300 111 3000 (9.15am-5.15pm Mon-Fri)
- Housing Ombudsman Service, PO Box 152, Liverpool, L33 7WQ